Sunset over the water

GrayFox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a quick shot that looks nice. Critique please?

P1000227.jpg

I do agree that it is a nice shot and the colours are good.
I would say that it may look better if the horizon was straight and the vegatation in the fore ground was not there!!
Good work though.

common guys....so we can all make photos of sunsets....but its must be more interesting....sorry for agressive tone...

Crop out the plants closest to us, and straighten. Mind if i have a go at it?

I like it, especially the way the light goes across the picture. I agree about cropping out the plants.

EBphotography how do straiten out the picture? I have a bad habit of the same thing in a lot of my pics so it would be nice to know how to do that.

Wow. I didn't even notice the plants.

If I were shooting this, I believe I would zoom out a fair amount and pan right to include more of the plants. Right now, with the ground rising to meet the clouds on the left, it seems very heavy on the left side to me.

To fix this one, I agree with everyone else. Crop out the plants and fix the horizontal, but I think I'd be inclined to crop a good bit off the right side. I think it'd look better with the sun a bit off center.

Here you go, it isn't perfectly straight but you get the idea. I didn't make any color adjustments, just straightened, cropped, and bordered.

9352-P10002272.jpg

Most reactions

Back