What's new

Sunset Panorama

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot three shot in RAW and then stiched them together. First time for both. Comments and Criticism welcome. (btw I used the panorama stitching tutorial from this site)

1849068984_ebb1e98358_b.jpg
 
I like it. It looks a little noisy, but good first attempt at panorama stitching.
 
Thanks for the comments. It took me a little while to get the stitching part down but now I got it. Also I am not sure about the noise, could that come from when I converted from RAW? But I did not adjust many of the settings.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom