What's new

Sunset Wake

The wavey line of the wake makes it! I love how off its peaks the orange of the sunset is reflected, while most of the water is the deep blue of the sky at dusk. The boat created a wonderful diagonal line for you, too.
 
Oooo, lovely shot! Nice compo, with the eye following the wake of the boat up to the beautiful reflection of the orange sunset. And the scalloped edge of the wake is so cool. Nicely done.
 
I like the shot but it seems to me the boat and the people in it are a little unsharp. Or am I seeing that wrong?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom