What's new

Sunset while collecting foods for my coral and fish.

liquidg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
Brisbane Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I couldn't see a landscape section.
This day was partly a club marine life collecting trip, as we usually do,but while low tide collecting benthic and other planktonic foods for my reef aquarium at one site, I left the other guys to get this pic at another site down the road and had been waiting for the right day for a while to get this pic.

sunset_zps9ca1ccb0.jpg
 
Very nice. Your watermark kind of spoils it though.
 
I think it is very pretty! I like the color, and the scenery you did a great job :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom