Sunset with Water and Stumps. C&C

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the last set of these, and like before C&C Please! :)

1-28-2015 027.jpg

1-28-2015 090.jpg

1-28-2015 102.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer #2 and #3 over #1. I like the 3rd one the best, but maybe cropped down to a landscape. Number 1 has too much highlights going on, when I think of sunset I think of warm and vibrant colors, not bright and cool colors, you know?

That's funny with #1, I had the highlights lower and the photo darker. But I always lean to the darker side of photos, and am told they are to dark, so I made it brighter. So thanks for saying to go darker!!! :)

That's funny with #1, I had the highlights lower and the photo darker. But I always lean to the darker side of photos, and am told they are to dark, so I made it brighter. So thanks for saying to go darker!!! :)

Well let me rephrase that... The lower half is dark and the upper half is really white. Just seems like those white clouds should either be a color from the sun setting or darker, if that makes sense.

Well let me rephrase that... The lower half is dark and the upper half is really white. Just seems like those white clouds should either be a color from the sun setting or darker, if that makes sense.

Got it! I will do some work on it. :)

How is this? Those white clouds just don't want to go darker, if you have any ideas I would love to hear them! :)

1-28-2015 027.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back