What's new

Sunset

A.S.H.rimp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After the recent ice storm up here in NY, I just had to take the camera out... There happened to be a glorious sunset while I was on the mountain. Got this, any thoughts?

122708103hb9.jpg

my.php
 
awesome pic love it
 
Very nice colors. Where in NY?
 
Thanks all!

I'm wondering about the lower 1/8th of the photo... Think I should crop the lighter foreground? Kind of seems distracting.

I'm in eastern NY... About 45 minutes south/east of Albany.
 
I love it, nice colors. I think the pic would work both ways, cropped or uncropped. I kinda agree with you that the light area should be cropped.
 
Thanks all!

I'm wondering about the lower 1/8th of the photo... Think I should crop the lighter foreground? Kind of seems distracting.

I'm in eastern NY... About 45 minutes south/east of Albany.

Greene County?
 
So I tried cropping another picture, and will post it shortly, as well as one I really like of the ice.... I'm not sure if the cropped picture is better, because it is a bit different.

Greene County?

Columbia, actually... I take it you are in NY?
 
And Ice/Sunset. Any thoughts?

122708119tq1.jpg
 
OMG!!!

The ice sunset is awesome. The play/defraction of light through the ice is really nice, but yet, combined with the composition, this is wall hanger material.
 
So I tried cropping another picture, and will post it shortly, as well as one I really like of the ice.... I'm not sure if the cropped picture is better, because it is a bit different.



Columbia, actually... I take it you are in NY?

Ulster County. Born and raised in Woodstock, now living in Kingston.

I LOVE your Sunset and Ice shot! Amazing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom