Sunset

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had a good sunset today which had me grabbing my camera set up and running through Harrow like a loon trying to find some half decent viewpoints not too disturbed by houses.

sunsetharrow.jpg

this is one of the shots i took

Believe it or not, the picture without the sunset and sky is just as powerful- try making a second copy of the sky cropped off.

I already cropped some of the road out from below.. so I guess I could try it the other way around... I'm not really a huge fan of this pic.. I don't like shooting sunsets in urban settings but I had 10 minutes to find a shot or I was going to miss it.

This one wasn't taken in Kent Xmetal, I'm only in Kent when i'm not at Uni, the rest of the time i'm in Harrow (north London) it's a pretty terrible area for photos.

I really like this photo. I run into the same problems living in Houston, but maybe I should go ahead and take the picture anyway. I like how yours came out. Thanks for sharing.

I like it. I like the car just coming over the hill. It's a very real feeling. Like the beauty that we see everywhere, doesn't affect how life goes on.

Makes me wonder, who's in that car and where are they going? Coming out of the dusk.

Most reactions

Back