Sunset

Very nice.

On the first one, I wouldn't leave the horizon in the middle of the screen like that. Either make the sky the star of your show or the ground. Since, in this case, the ground is completely lost, I would have minimized it and shown more of the sky. Perhaps try cropping out about half of the black and see how it looks.

FWIW, I think #3 is the winner of the bunch. The sun is perfectly placed, the clouds have more detail than in any of the other shots and I happen to love the rays coming out of the sun.

Zev Steinhardt

I honestly really like them, I dont have anything to critique but in my opinion theyre really good.

Thanks so much to the both of you. I was a little nervous putting them up.

I totally agree with you Zev, the 1st should of been cropped loads more. I have some more to process tonight so will add some more if they are any good

:)

You're welcome, pisto!

FWIW, you should never be nervous about putting up photos. Someone once told me something that stuck with me. "You don't learn anything from people telling you "Ooooh, your photos are great. You learn when people point out where you could have done things better." Of course, you would hope that people would be helpful and constructive in their criticism, but I like to think that most people are.

Zev Steinhardt

Thanks Zev, appreciate your kind words and your right that i shouldn't be nervous about posting my pictures. I have to learn from somewhere :)

Another one from the same night, just took a while to get back into editing them

Sunset-6 by Pisto1981, on Flickr

Some C&C would be welcome and greatly appreciated

Most reactions

Back