An old crappy shot:
sunset5-6-06.jpg

Thanksgiving Day:
Rockford11-23-06sunsetfromchurch1.jpg

Zooming in on the red part only (taken about 5 minutes after the photo above):
Closeupof11-23-06sunsetonlytheredsk.jpg

Just a snapshot of one last summer:
6-22-06sunset1.jpg

First time posting pictures here, Trying to get better at sunset pictures. Here are three from my collection that i really enjoy, Dont mind the frame, it's something i put together really quick for this. Please critic and give me pointers if there's anything i can do to improve. Also I would love to see some of your sunset pictures!

thanks in advanced.

This was taken last summer on my way to Clearwater FL coming from Tampa. I was in a moving car & i know it's not a straight shot. I just love how somehow i catched 4 seagulls almost perfectly on my frame.
FLBridge.jpg

This picture was taken on St Pete Beach, FL - Loved the clouds
FloridaSunset.jpg

This picture i took Leaving Margarita Island, Venezuela two years ago. I wasn't even paying attention and by the time i got my camera out the shot i wanted was impossible to take....lol. This is the closest i got at it. Lesson learned!!!
VenezuelaSunset.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Heres mine taken from the balcony at our timeshare in Aruba back in September!!

IMG_4130.jpg

Hey Deez, you are welcome to go to our Photo Themes and look at the collection of our members' sunset and sunrise photos. The Photo Themes are there for sharing photos on the same theme in one long thread (not all the photos from early times of the thread are still there, but still there are quite a few!)

Hey Deez, you are welcome to go to our Photo Themes and look at the collection of our members' sunset and sunrise photos. The Photo Themes are there for sharing photos on the same theme in one long thread (not all the photos from early times of the thread are still there, but still there are quite a few!)

oh Great!

thanks!

MpowerM3 - AMAZING picture...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back