What's new

Sunsets off the back deck

JLB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Bloomington, Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still learning, so they aren't the best. I know for sure, the ISO was incorrect for these, set @ 400. But they are my favorites, and thought I'd share. I welcome any comments, both pos & neg. This is still a huge learning process for me, I'm starting to slowly understand the settings on my camera.

img0215vo.jpg


img1504t.jpg


img1425x.jpg
 
i kinda wish the 2nd and 3rd had more of the trees in there... for me, if theres only the tippy top of them anyways may as well just not include them at all
 
1. Nice image, nice composition.

2. Awesome sky, but it would be better to have cropped a bit more off the top and included more trees, like in the first shot. As is, there is not enough tree showing to create interest in the image.

3. Same thing goes for this as I mentioned for #2
 
i kinda wish the 2nd and 3rd had more of the trees in there... for me, if theres only the tippy top of them anyways may as well just not include them at all

The 2nd and 3rd were taken at a different angle, if I'd have included more of the trees, there would have been house's, and cars in the shot. Actually, in the 3rd shot, you can see the outline of two roofs.
 
1. Nice image, nice composition.

2. Awesome sky, but it would be better to have cropped a bit more off the top and included more trees, like in the first shot. As is, there is not enough tree showing to create interest in the image.

3. Same thing goes for this as I mentioned for #2

Thank you. Again, I was trying to avoid homes being in the shot, thus, not as much of the tree line in 2 and 3. #1 is the only view off my back deck, that allows a clear low shot of the tree line. If I pan to the right, there are homes, to the left, power lines.
 
sometimes a photo just isn't possible from a certain location...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom