Sup Peeps

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
AIRIC said:
Thanks Picksure. How have you been? Have not seem much of you around here recently.

Eric

I have been very well, thanks. I do try to pop in daily to enjoy the great photos posted here. I have seen some wonderful morning and evening sun, but most of the time it is while I'm at work. 7am-7pm days or 7pm-7am night shifts have killed some great picture time. Right now, the colours are gone and not much to snap about.

The new job is going well. Passed my first test and now do non destructive testing on pipe threads. Not real exciting, but its work. ;)
My Son started his hockey season in September, so between the two, I have been quite busy.

Like I said, I try to take the time to look around in here. I only posted on your thread, but couldn't help notice the amazing shots the southern Ontario foursome posted on the meet up. Yourself, Cannoncan, Chiller and R.J. have presented your part of the world in a most amazing way. All the meet up shots are second to none. When my DSLR is purchased, I'm thinking of a trip down south for lessons from the four pros. :hail:

Life has been busy, but I do take a look and think about all of the fine people of TPF as often as possible. Take care folks, and remember, Picksure is always keeping an eye on what goes on here. ;)

Be well.

great to hear from you!!!! take care mate! and visit us as often as possible :D

Mentos is right: come round whenever you can ... and if you only come in to say "Beep, I'm still around", OK?
(I miss the odd "Picksure"-picture, though).

Most reactions

Back