Super cheap lsd rechargeable batteries.

Back in the day I tried LSD - more than once. Trippy.

LSD NiMH batteries tend to have lower mAh power ratings.
The lower the mAh rating, the less useful the batteries are for power hungry devices, like speedlights.

Your best sticking to Panasonic Eneloop, they have been out for years and been tested for the inch of their lives and they always perform, i think the latest are rated for 2100 recharge/discharge cycles the previous was 1800 cycles and there worth a little extra money over the other brands.

John.

The higher the capacity the less time they hold their charge for, also they dont give as many discharge/charge cycles as the separator in the battery has to be thinner so the battery is not as durable.

Eneloop, Eneloop, Eneloop :1219:

John

I usually use duracell rechargeable batterys, the ones I have are 2450 mah and I cant even tell you how long I have had them. at least a few years and they still work just fine.
I would assume the amazon brand is pretty good, the stuff with the amazon brand on it always seems like a quality product but I have never got any of their battery's

for around 10 or 12 bucks for 4 Duracell that seem to last a really long time. Ill keep buying those.

now if you discharge the battery's to the point of being completely dead allot and let them set around discharged for a while than they will not last as long. I killed a few sets of them that way but that was a long time ago, I started to make sure I don't discharge them to the point any more and I try to charge them up every so often and those have been lasting me a long time. if I do happen to discharge them till they are dead I charge them up right away and so far so good.

Eneloop eneloop eneloop eneloop eneloop

Duracell uses some rebaged Eneloops they have a white top on the positive end, people call the DuraLoops :)

John

I have never heard of eneloop battery s before but they seem alright to me.

I am currently using Energizer 2400 mah NiMH batteries in my flashes, and other equipment for the past three years now with no issues. The only place around here to buy Eneloops is a couple of local camera shops that charge a mint for them (4 pack is $29.99, and chargers are $59.99). I know that I can likely get them cheaper online, but I can buy the Energizers at several stores around here if needed and they're not much more that getting the Eneloop's online.

I have Duracell duralock rechargeable batteries with 15 min charger. These batteries run pretty good, but I keep getting error reading while charging. Sometimes, I worry these may fail anytime soon.

I have never heard of eneloop battery s before but they seem alright to me.

I have a lot of eneloop batteries. It is really solid brand. The newer ones can recharge up to 2,100 times and hold 70% of charge for 5 years. The eneloop pro batteries can charge up to 500 times and hold 85% for one year. I think the duracell cans charge up to 100 times. The eneloop batteries are highly reliable for speedlites.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have Duracell duralock rechargeable batteries with 15 min charger. These batteries run pretty good, but I keep getting error reading while charging. Sometimes, I worry these may fail anytime soon.

I never use rapid (15 min) chargers. Quick charging batteries will shorten the life (amount of charges you get) significantly. If all you use is quick chargers it can shorten the batteries overall life cycle by more than 50%. My Energizer chargers take between 4-8 hours to fully charge the batteries depending on how depleted they are, and using those chargers my batteries should be good for up to 1500 Charge cycle's.

I never use rapid (15 min) chargers. Quick charging batteries will shorten the life (amount of charges you get) significantly. If all you use is quick chargers it can shorten the batteries overall life cycle by more than 50%. My Energizer chargers take between 4-8 hours to fully charge the batteries depending on how depleted they are, and using those chargers my batteries should be good for up to 1500 Charge cycle's.

I know. I have these for a long time. Still work. Sometimes, I need it right away instead of charging overnight.

Most reactions

Back