toomyg155 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location New York May 6, 2012 #1 Photo taken with Canon Rebel XS and didnt come out that great I had camera set to sharp as you can see in photo! P.S Hope I posted this in right spot
Photo taken with Canon Rebel XS and didnt come out that great I had camera set to sharp as you can see in photo! P.S Hope I posted this in right spot
Mach0 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 2,616 Reaction score 432 Location 203 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2012 #2 It was too cloudy up my way to get anything. Couldn't even see the moon
toomyg155 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location New York May 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Really didn't miss much! To me taking a photo of a full moon is kind of boring but took this shot anyways as it was right there
Really didn't miss much! To me taking a photo of a full moon is kind of boring but took this shot anyways as it was right there
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2012 #4 It is nearly overhead here at at 9.30pm