What's new

Super small sneak at my stylized shoot :)

Lmphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
390
Reaction score
77
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I have been planning a stylized "wedding/bridal" shoot for Saturday the programs came in today and I decide to go ahead and get those out of the way. My only qualm with the top one is it blends in a little too much with the wood but when your poor and on a budget I use what I got ;) The theme is a "vintage, elegant and romantic" feel. $wed.webp
 
I see the theme coming through, but the sideways program is hard to read.
 
just going for effect all the name on the program are made up anyways lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom