Superbowl 2012

MacHoot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who's gonna watch?
Who's gonna Win?
Who actually cares more about the commercials?

Well, I'm a diehard Patriots fan since I'm from NE. My hubbie has always been a Giants fan so there will be some trashing going on in the house! LOL! I like seeing the commercials but they don't compare lately to the ones I used to see years ago.

i used to watch for the commercials, now the commercials straight-up suck.

go giants!

Madonna and commercials.....lol
The game......I hate the Pats, so all I care about is that they lose!!!

Funny that when I stopped gambling on football games, they weren't that interesting anymore....lol

I don't always watch the superbowl... But when I do, the Patriots win.

I don't always watch the superbowl... But when I do, the Patriots win.

So does that mena you're going to watch it today?

I'm not a football fan by any means, hockey is my sport, but I like to watch the Superbowl. I'm cheering for the Pats but I think the Giants arte going to win.

Anyone buy squares? Or bet on the game? Gamblers?

Not a betting man...but if I was I'd have to bet on the pats.

Don't really care that much about the commercials; I can always see them later. Definitely don't care about the halftime show--It's the Football I'm after!!
I'm a sports fanatic--Futbol first, then Football...love basketball, baseball, you name...but they are all just fillers til it's football time again!

Would LOVE to see the Giants win; would LOVE to see the Pats lose, lol! Just not very confident it's gonna happen that way.

On the other hand, my teams are the Titans, the Colts and the Falcons...so it's *already* about "Next Year" for me. ;)
Well, unless the Colts are brainless enough to let Peyton go...then my teams are just the Titans and the Falcons. :lol: I'm really a Peyton Manning fan, not an Indy fan.

rams fan here, everyone is talking so much about the Giants I'm afraid the Pats start feeling like underdogs and beat the Giants.......you just never know

Don't really care that much about the commercials; I can always see them later. Definitely don't care about the halftime show--It's the Football I'm after!!
I'm a sports fanatic--Futbol first, then Football...love basketball, baseball, you name...but they are all just fillers til it's football time again!

Would LOVE to see the Giants win; would LOVE to see the Pats lose, lol! Just not very confident it's gonna happen that way.

On the other hand, my teams are the Titans, the Colts and the Falcons...so it's *already* about "Next Year" for me. ;)
Well, unless the Colts are brainless enough to let Peyton go...then my teams are just the Titans and the Falcons. :lol: I'm really a Peyton Manning fan, not an Indy fan.

I'm afraid Indy already moved on to Luck and Manning is moving, things change quite fast!

(sorry for double posting)

Most reactions

Back