Superbowl XL Predicitions!

Who Will WIN the SuperBowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bace said:
I don't know if you Americans got the same commercials as we did. The best one that I saw was for Bud Light I think. The magic beer fridge?

"Guys get in here, the magic beer fridge is back again"
That's right - that was good, too. :lol:

What the hell was with that intro from Harrison Ford? Looked more like a cartoon for 6 yr olds. Like cat in that hat or something.

So weird. Didn't get me excited for the superbowl at all, infact it made me question my sexuality just for watching.

I'm ok now though.

Yay. The Steelers won. I don't know about that TD with Roth diving for it. It was VERY CLOSE. I mean centimeters. Even if he didn't get it, it would have been 3rd or 4th and centimeters. They would have given the ball to Betis and he would have scored.

BEST COMMERCIAL: It had to be the one with he two doctors. One of the doctors kills the fly and bends over to look at it when the wife of the man laying there and daughter enter the room and the doctor says, "He's dead." BUT he was talking about the FLY and the KID WAS LIKE OMG!! Ya, got kind of carried away there, but, that had to be the funniest one.

Someone owes me 5 E-COOKIES!

I had missed the Magic Fridge ad last night. Just got to see the video clip. :lmao:
They rated it as the best!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back