superman portrait. feel free to c&c .

ewick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I wish I had all the time in the world to just shoot and edit but since I'm a grown up I have to do this thing called work so I never have enough time to shoot and edit as I would like. I shot these over a year ago and welcome all c&c cause I'm pretty sure nobody was born knowing everything, so if you see place for improvement i would sure like to here it.

6832065014_273ec1e867.jpg
[/URL] rob by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]

6832065358_43232c8a0a.jpg
[/URL] superman by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]

6978192221_edec50d417.jpg
[/URL] rob kent by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]

6978215591_2790c238ca.jpg
[/URL] superman llighting by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]

The lighting in the 4th one is kinda cool. I know this is not a very constructive response, but what kind of douche gets a superman 'S' tattooed on his chest?

The lighting in the 4th one is kinda cool. I know this is not a very constructive response, but what kind of douche gets a superman 'S' tattooed on his chest?

I reserve judgement on all friends and clients, but since you brought it up i will take the liberty to respond to your comment. I'm sure this "DOUCHE" got a super man "S" to match the anvil and nautical star on his shoulders which he earned serving this great country of ours that provides us the liberty to express ourselves as we see fit. On a separate note, thank you, I also like #4"s lighting.

I love the 3rd one. #2 and 4 are almost little boyish poses :)

Well I am certainly thankful for his service. Is the 'S' a military thing? It just seems a little conceted to me.

Some people are really really REALLY into Superman. One guy I work with knows every detail from every series and episode of any Superman show, movie, event. It's foreign to me but to each his own I say. I like your set, it's fun and entertaining.

Some people are really really REALLY into Superman. One guy I work with knows every detail from every series and episode of any Superman show, movie, event. It's foreign to me but to each his own I say. I like your set, it's fun and entertaining.

Thank you for the compliment. Thats what I say: to each his own. I see some really good stuff on here and some not so good but I am inspired by the good stuff, I know my stuff needs a lot of work but I'll get there. I'm glad you noticed it was supposed to be fun. Thats the point of showing the "s" on his chest.

Most reactions

Back