B blackflamingo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Nov 28, 2006 #1 My father must have been cooking eggs that morning... What does it look like to you? I'd be interested to know.
My father must have been cooking eggs that morning... What does it look like to you? I'd be interested to know.
I iflynething TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 1,346 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2006 #2 A beautiful red X! I think it's a little under cooked and could be a darker red! ~Michael~
I iflynething TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 1,346 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2006 #4 I have come to the conclusion that the photo has run away with the fork and the spoon and jumped over the moon! I would like to see the SuperNova though. ~Michael~
I have come to the conclusion that the photo has run away with the fork and the spoon and jumped over the moon! I would like to see the SuperNova though. ~Michael~