Sure fire tips to woo your potential mate

Tell her sometimes when you're bored with regular old pancake syrup, you'll sprinkle on some Unicorn tears.

Just last week, Jar-Jar Gavbenks was trying to convince me that showing the ladies multiple YouTube videos of cats was the way to get ****y... but I wasn't buying it....

$Gavjenks_shows D his MUST-SEE video.jpg

Yeah, I wonder how this thread idea came up too.... :p

My tips:

Listen to her, don't be doing all the talking.

Make sure you can pay for the date.

Talk afterwards.

Yeah, I wonder how this thread idea came up too.... :p

My tips:

Listen to her, don't be doing all the talking.

Make sure you can pay for the date.

Talk afterwards.

The best learned lesson are often learned after you **** up badly.

I've always had luck with...

Having naturally tan skin.

Taking bathroom breaks every 28 minutes to do incline push ups in the bathroom stall (go for the handicap, it allows a more appropriate incline/push bar located above toilet paper)

Oiling up my bis and tris and thighs before every outing.

Then using said oil in hair, slick it back, use copious amounts. (Rotella 5w40) OR (4-stroke motorcycle, any brand)

Make sure your t-shirt states something along the lines of affliction, tap out, body building magazine and/or keep calm, party on. The shinier the better (women love shiny t-shirts).

Jeans must be fitted but not tight.

Make sure to wear boxer briefs and or spandex, any form of excitement will show through said pants.

And have FUN! :headbang: :puke:

I just love the humor on this forum, which by the way is a winner on any date! :mrgreen:

Just last week, Jar-Jar Gavbenks was trying to convince me that showing the ladies multiple YouTube videos of cats was the way to get ****y... but I wasn't buying it....

View attachment 54141
How come jar jar always gets cartoons about him and I don't? I want one. Keep it nice!

Most reactions

Back