What's new

Surf

rjackjames

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
988
Reaction score
1
Location
South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I just need some critique on the following photos I have on Facebook Pages

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.397455797005966.94749.311385785612968&type=1

I appreciate any feedback or techniques. I am trying to improve my techniques.
$8305212626_017d1ed3a7_o.webp

$8298938744_9a212d17e7_o.webp
$8304574119_6bcb4fd60f_b.webp
 
Last edited:
You have many outstanding images; why can't post one or two here so that those who find them interesting may move on to there?
Regards :D
 
In general it is better to have the subject moving into the center of the image than out of the image. For example the fourth image shows the surfer right on the right edge of the image and going out. Contrast that to the eighth image (the one right below) where the surfer is making a graceful curve to the left and coming back into the frame. I find the latter image much more interesting.
 
see how the forum people would suffer; critiques are here and images elsewhere; so please copy your images here :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom