What's new

Surfer Tribute

craig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
5,600
Reaction score
21
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A
Hermosa Beach, CA. The sculpture is in memory of Los Angeles Lifeguard Tim Kelly (1940-1964). I was shooting architecture in the area and found this photo on the way back to the car. I love when that happens.

Love & Bass

SurferDude38
 
nice picture. i love the color saturation of the blue sky and the sun setting. very nice
 
Oooh I like it, especially the children in the background, sweet :thumbup:
 
Thanks! I was hoping the kids in the background would get noticed. In my research I found out that Tim Kelly was all about teaching the kids how to surf. He was an overall Human Being!

)'(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom