Surfers Fly, Bodyboarders Soar. (56K)

siphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Most of you probably think bodyboarding is just riding a piece of foam in the white wash, I guess your wrong, here are some photos I have taken from my local beachie, Straddie :D
South Straddie has a sandpumping system, because it is a island the sand gets pumped out from The Spit, the pipes runs underneath the Seaway, a wide channel that you have to paddle across, then it finally gets pumped out onto the beach. This creates very shallow banks, so when the waves come from the deep water onto the shallow banks it creates a very sucky, heavy, dangerous and hollow wave, perfect for bodyboarding and not so suited for the inexperienced surfer.

Jeremy paying the price

Thankyou

No numbers .... grrrrr :grumpy:
So many photos in a row and no numbers ... ts-ts-ts.

There's many of these that I like a lot for various reasons.
Like 4 for including the rays.
And (count-count-count) 6 for being so funny (and the fact that the red of the flippers shows so clearly).
And (counting again) 7 for the colour of the wave and that swift sweep from the left.
And (more counting) 11 (I hope) for its "synchronised swimming" or "water ballet"-element :D.
And the last but one (no more counting :greenpbl: ) again for the colour of the wave plus all the surf (in droplet form, nice!).

massive Props. You took some BA shots! Keep em coming.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back