LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Hey, I LIKE this! Well done... I like the DOF and (for a change... I am not that much of a "make-up-person") I do like her eye make-up!!! Goes really well with the colour of this ring. And you did not want her to push it more towards us?
Hey, I LIKE this! Well done... I like the DOF and (for a change... I am not that much of a "make-up-person") I do like her eye make-up!!! Goes really well with the colour of this ring. And you did not want her to push it more towards us?
x highhand17 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2005 Messages 332 Reaction score 5 Oct 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I liked the angle of the ring as it was thanks =]