Surprise start, crappy ending

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out for my morning walk and ran into (almost literally) my new old friend. She was coming off a trail as I was entering. We were within 10ft of each other. Like a gentleman I backed up a bit to let her pass. She walked about another 15ft and started to hunt voles.

This was at the trail head.
MSP_9723-XL.jpg

MSP_9727-XL.jpg

MSP_9807-XL.jpg

MSP_9737-XL.jpg

MSP_9834-XL.jpg

MSP_9764-XL.jpg

I went out for my morning walk and ran into (almost literally) my new old friend. She was coming off a trail as I was entering. We were within 10ft of each other. Like a gentleman I backed up a bit to let her pass. She walked about another 15ft and started to hunt voles.

MSP_9723-XL.jpg

MSP_9727-XL.jpg

MSP_9807-XL.jpg

MSP_9737-XL.jpg

MSP_9834-XL.jpg

MSP_9764-XL.jpg
great set!! and funny capture

I love the one with the snow falling. You owe her a gourmet doggie biscuit!:1247:

Thank you. Ha ha she getting fat enough with all the voles she catches

MSP_9723-XL.jpg

MSP_9727-XL.jpg

MSP_9807-XL.jpg

MSP_9737-XL.jpg

MSP_9834-XL.jpg

MSP_9764-XL.jpg

Thanks you. I thought the last picture might get a few laughs

MSP_9723-XL.jpg

MSP_9727-XL.jpg

MSP_9807-XL.jpg

MSP_9737-XL.jpg

MSP_9834-XL.jpg

MSP_9764-XL.jpg

Thanks you. I thought the last picture might get a few laughs
That was truly a complete great set..Lol

Nice set. You two seem to becoming fast friends.

Nice set. You two seem to becoming fast friends.

Thanks. I would like to think so. I think she just tolerates me being around her when she's at her prime hunting area

More awesome shots! Guess she’s not shy judging by the last shot.

Man, another amazing set. All I get coming toward me are squirrels looking for a free peanut .... not quite the same effect. :moody:
#6 with her making vole dumplings (very funny) almost took the prize but I really dig #5 with that wonderful snow fall.

Agreed, another interesting set. Even the last.

More awesome shots! Guess she’s not shy judging by the last shot.

Thank you. She is so focused on hunting voles she puts up with me watching

Most reactions

Back