Surprise!

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one looks to me like the Black Cockatoo was leaping out to surprise it's mate lol.

bc.jpg

-

Never seen this bird before but it looks like of the lively kind!
Cockatoo's and Galahs are definitely the characters of the Australian bird species. They love to swing or hang upside down from tree branches or wires. Also they can make a racket!

black22.jpg P1030534-3.jpg

Colourful birds. Well timed on the first.

Nice catch there.

Hope it's not 'perv' cockatoo. That would be scary for the other bird. :wink-6:

Nice set. So, they just roam wild like any other bird I take it. They're so beautiful and I only see them in cages so it's kinda hard to grasp that but I know it's common in places like South America.

Colourful birds. Well timed on the first.
Thanks. The black cockatoos are my favorite.
Yowza! That's a wonderful action shot!
Thanks very much Jeff
Nice catch there.
Thanks Pete.
Hope it's not 'perv' cockatoo. That would be scary for the other bird. :wink-6:

Nice set. So, they just roam wild like any other bird I take it. They're so beautiful and I only see them in cages so it's kinda hard to grasp that but I know it's common in places like South America.
I don't think it's a perv bird but you never know lol. Yes they just fly around wild. Unfortunately due to land clearing and other factors the black cockatoos are considered a "threatened" species.

I have the umbrella cockatoo.. never knew there was a black one.. amazing shot of a beauty!!

I have the umbrella cockatoo.. never knew there was a black one.. amazing shot of a beauty!!
Thanks very much. The black cockatoos are my favourites. Some lite reading :)

Most reactions

Back