What's new

Surreal Nature

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am a great fan of surrealism.... and a deep admirer of Salvador Dali...

I make some adjustments to bring some surreal effect here ;)

C&C please :D



Regards :D
 
Hahha...

It was a kinda landscape...i made in weird ;)
 
This reminds me of a fiery lava lake from the PC game Hexen! I like the effect and I like the surrealistic quality very much, but the cloning feels a bit gimmicky. Perhaps if you worked from a naturally tree-filled image the distraction would be less. Well, I still like it.
 
This reminds me of a fiery lava lake from the PC game Hexen! I like the effect and I like the surrealistic quality very much, but the cloning feels a bit gimmicky. Perhaps if you worked from a naturally tree-filled image the distraction would be less. Well, I still like it.
Thank you Jaemie...i agree with what you had observed... i must try more...thank you

Regards :D


Heheh, it’s a fire! And I agree with Jaemie

Thank you Joshua :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom