What's new

Surreal Photo's

JackGC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Southend
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've recently constructed some surreal photographs with inspiration of Dave Mckean, and here they are :)
Please, any tips or views are most welcome
DSC_1056final.jpg


DSC_1109mag1.jpg


Heres my jpgmag and flickr account :)
JPG: People: Jack Carvosso
Flickr: JackGC's Photostream
 
Thanks loopy :D I can't wait to print :)
 
very dark, great job
 
Seems like you're a master at the post processing phase of things ;). Very cool effects.
 
Awesome! Love #2. #1 reminds me of a drawing I did.
 
I'm glad to see all the positive feedback! thanks everyone :)
 
Looks great - without going into too much detail - were those actual pictures? and what type of editing did you have to do to get them to look like that?

(i don't want to steal your secrets - hense the not a lot of detail needed - I'm just curious as to how one would create something like that)
 
Looks great - without going into too much detail - were those actual pictures? and what type of editing did you have to do to get them to look like that?

(i don't want to steal your secrets - hense the not a lot of detail needed - I'm just curious as to how one would create something like that)

firstly i got a huge knife, and cut my chest open and found some bars there and ... haha i joke i joke.
i used a variety of scans, photographs and photoshop editing :) the scans gave the texture and detail :)
 
very good stuff!
as a big fan of processing, i think these are awesome.
nicely done.
 
Nice Editing... Subject matter...A little on the dark side... Anything you don't want us to know about buried in your back yard?
 
in particular i like that crumbled paper background on 2.
in general, as been said, they are excellent, very crea :)
 
2 kind of reminds me of some sort of cave man cave painting. Cool stuff.
tj
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom