A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2007 #1 POV is 15' away from first window, 35' away from second. & a 100% crop.
T The Phototron TPF Noob! Joined Jun 26, 2007 Messages 948 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2007 #2 You can see the outlines of the extraction...other than that...you listen to Emerson, Lake & Palmer?! Kudos to you!
You can see the outlines of the extraction...other than that...you listen to Emerson, Lake & Palmer?! Kudos to you!
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 The Phototron said: You can see the outlines of the extraction...other than that...you listen to Emerson, Lake & Palmer?! Kudos to you! Click to expand... I think so, at least on the second window. Maybe I can burn it a bit. Spent far too much time on the ones further back. I used to listen to music a lot, but now I mostly think about what I used to listen to.
The Phototron said: You can see the outlines of the extraction...other than that...you listen to Emerson, Lake & Palmer?! Kudos to you! Click to expand... I think so, at least on the second window. Maybe I can burn it a bit. Spent far too much time on the ones further back. I used to listen to music a lot, but now I mostly think about what I used to listen to.