Survivor

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know there are some Survivor fans on this forum. So what do you all think so far??? It's definitely better than the last IMO. Right now I'm liking Ian and Gregg...we'll see what new twists they throw in on them though. Who are your fav's and do you have any early predictions on a winner???

core_17 said:
Hahah..would any of you believe that I've never even seen 30 seconds of an episode of Survivor?

That's b/c you know you'll get hooked :lol:

Agree that it's better than last year.

Not many favorites yet (besides some of those girls bodies ;)) The dolphin trainer seems pretty cool.

eromallagadnama said:
That's b/c you know you'll get hooked :lol:

Nah..I don't think so...I tend to despise most things that are over-hyped...With American Idol..I just watch because I love to sing (I'm severely bad, though), and I love listening to good, strong singing voices.

Season finale tonight!!! Having a survivor party, wahoo!!! I'm hoping Ian will win, Katie will get second, Tom will get third, and Jen will get fourth :) In fact I'm not hopin I know it will happen :lol:

I want to see Katie win. I think she is the big sleeper of the game. Tom I want gone now, should be been gone several players ago. Ian is cool and I would like to see him second. The one person I would like to have seen win is Stephenie, in my books she is number 1.

Should be interesting

ok and what's that? sound as another reality show :) here we now can watch a great series, dunno what it is original name for it... but tv stars and actors are to dance classical dances with professionals and this is the best show I've ever seen! That's incredible to see your fav actors learning how to dance :D
I know that BBC had the same series some time ago... do you remember a name for it by any chance??

Airic, I'm with you on the Stephanie thing! I really wished that her and Bobby Jon would have made it together to the final two...and her win of course. She was awesome!

I think that actually they give the reality tv show start to the real world on MTV, although survivor is the one that has made it popular really...the idea was there survivor just did it well :)

Survivor All Stars is running here in Finland now. :D
Has to be the most interesting of all, since they all know each others tricks. Too bad my favorite has been voted off already. ;(

I was a bit mad that Tom won. I really thought Katie would smoke him, but they all seemed to hate her which I never picked up during the show. I really wanted to Ian to win and still can't believe he jumped. Tom knew he would beat him and somehow weasled his way out of it.

Niki, who did you want to win All Stars? I agree it was a good one, although I think my favs are seasons 2, 3, and now this past season :)

Australia has that show also Mentos ...its called 'Dancing With The Stars'. Watched two episodes out of boredom. It's so-so. I just wanted to see the celebs fall on their bum :mrgreen:

mentos_007 said:
ok and what's that? sound as another reality show :) here we now can watch a great series, dunno what it is original name for it... but tv stars and actors are to dance classical dances with professionals and this is the best show I've ever seen! That's incredible to see your fav actors learning how to dance :D
I know that BBC had the same series some time ago... do you remember a name for it by any chance??

Most reactions

Back