susnet at the lake

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took this shot tonight at the local park. was kind of boaring so i did some editing with the colors in ps.

sunsetyv5.jpg

Hey, hey, hey!
You did really WELL in editing this photo so the colours come out more. It does not look oversaturated or in anyway over"done" to me. It looks like this could have been the sight you got and your eyes enjoyed and I am glad you let us take part in the delight of this sunset. The colours are wonderful. I also quite like your composition here with the near bank forming a low, diagonal line and the far bank the horizontal one ... and the gradation of the blue of the sky is a good additional element, too. I much enjoy this photo.

thank you for the great compliment

I like it .. although it is very close to being too saturated ;)

However, I remember evenings at the arctic circle in northern Europe, when the colours would actually be that saturated in real life ...

Anyway, I think that image would go well on a dark otherwise empty wall with some spotlights on it ... combined with a sparse and modern interior.

Wow, that's beautiful, whatever you did I like it.

nice shot, love the colors reflected in the water... nice choice of comp too... :thumbup:

What a beautiful shot!! I dont think it looks over done either!

love the colours and the peacefulness of the shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back