Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

P1040032sm.jpg

P1040035sm.jpg

Loving the brokeh on the second shot. It doesn't bother me at all that the subject is dead center.

In the first one, I like the light shining through the leaf, but it just isn't as striking as the second.

I like the 1st over the 2nd only because of that light that shines through. Nice shots.

is it me or does it look like there is a small string tied to the leaf in the first pic?

it does, i figured it was a spider web but it could be string. if so, thats cheating lol

Thanks folks.

Both are suspended by spiders web. They are small leaves.

Second dead centre very much on purpose.

These were hand help & I was kicking myself for not dragging a tripod along. The breeze was taking them in & out of focus & I was leaning back & forth trying to get the shots using burst mode.

I love the second one, especially since you can't see how its floating.

#2 is AWESOME!

love #1. love the composition, love the background (simple painted waves of green, noise works well) love the downward slope of the stem to give the intended direction had there not been a spiderweb attached. I also like the space to the right of the leaf. I just think a lot of stuff is working here.

#2 I think there's a hotspot in a spot or two in the lower part of the leaf.

love #1. love the composition, love the background (simple painted waves of green, noise works well) love the downward slope of the stem to give the intended direction had there not been a spiderweb attached. I also like the space to the right of the leaf. I just think a lot of stuff is working here.

I took some license to produce that effect by rotating the image a bit. Personally I think #2 has greater impact.

Thanks for you assessment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back