What's new

swamp landscape C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
1,554
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All!

Yesterday I took a walk and thought I would take a few shots at the local swamp in Cardiff, California. shot with canon rebel 1000D/XS 18-55mm lens Tell em what u guys think.

C&C Welcome!:mrgreen: enjoy!

1)
4658249382_ff9547c6a1.jpg


2)
4658249034_ca78d243ab.jpg
 
good shots, but that's not a swamp, more like a marsh or something

THIS is a swamp:
DSC_0066.jpg


;)
 
ya...i guess its more of a marsh..the sign said Cardiff, swamp...
 
lol looks to be a runoff of the ocean on the right side of shot 1. I wish I lived in that "swamp"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom