pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3253381194_bd691b6026_o.jpg

PP'd, Orton-ized, and stuff...

Last edited:
I don't know what exactly the effects are that you used for this one, but it is nice and dreamy. Still makes me curious to know what the original was like and how much of the fog could be seen in the un-altered version.

I don't know what exactly the effects are that you used for this one, but it is nice and dreamy. Still makes me curious to know what the original was like and how much of the fog could be seen in the un-altered version.
Here it is, although both versions were cropped on the bottom a little. This was actually shot with my old Minolta A1 5mp prosumer cam from the olden days, but I wanted to try Orton Effect and it came to mind as a good test subject... :blushing:

EDIT: Oh, and other than that, all I did was some layers of levels adjustments and one of curves.

3270083416_bab3663357_o.jpg

Last edited:
The Orton Effect.
Sabbath has spread that virus, hasn't he?
I don't know how it is done. Lostprophet once taught me a way to "dreamify" photos (as we back then called it), but it was just two or three steps to be taken in Photoshop and didn't carry a name of its own. The result was similar, though.

But soft as the fog already made the original photo, I feel I am happy about the detail in the foreground as only offered by the original. I'd work on it just a tad for the colours, but not much. But hey, that's me, and you tried what you tried! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back