What's new

Swans

Marctwo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
485
Reaction score
10
Location
B'ham, UK
swan_02.jpg


painted_swans.jpg
 
i reallly like the first one here.. has a very nice pastel quality to it... nice reflection too.. well done :thumbsup:
 
Nice shots. I like the first one. The reflection is great.
 
i don't have much to add, i really like the first shot, with the reflection. I do find myself wishing there was a little more curve in the swan's neck similar to the swan in the second photo, but i still love the shot. thanks for sharing!
 
how do you not love swans?? they just are gorgeous...

great shot on the first one... love the second one also, but i dig swans..so i am a bit partial...
 
Thanks for the comments guys.

And the neckline... ohh, the neckline... you're so right. I nearly ditched it because of that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom