What's new

Swans

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D700 | Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR1

Dopey me forgot to reset my ISO from last shoot. (ISO 1600)
Just not a morning person ...
 
Last edited:
I have actually been on one of those...granted I was like 5 or 6 years old but I remember it well.
 
I have actually been on one of those...granted I was like 5 or 6 years old but I remember it well.

Never been on one myself. I do remember being disappointed they weren't real swans though. ;)
 
Never been on one myself. I do remember being disappointed they weren't real swans though. ;)

Your ruining it for me. I was going to ask how you got them to line up so well. :-)
 
Nice. Good thing you got there early in the season before the pond fills up with crap and goose feathers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom