What's new

Swap Meet!

sarahkate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Hello. My local camera store is hosting a swap meet this weekend and I plan on attending to purchase my first DSLR! I have a list of equipment I’m looking for but I’ve never been to one and don’t know what to expect. Any pro’s or con’s, advice? Thank you!

Sarah
 
Know what you want and set a maximum price for it. Don't go above that. Check out eBay and Craig's List for an idea of what you should expect to pay for various items. Not that it's too likely at a club swap, but be careful of anything that doesn't seem quite 'right'.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom