What's new

Swedish Sunset

AugustMyhrman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
Location
South of Malmo, Sweden
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
haven't posted anything here for awhile so I wanted to upload some of my recent photos.

C&C is as always very appreciated.
Thanks for looking and commenting!
 

Attachments

  • $Beach Hut 2.webp
    $Beach Hut 2.webp
    407.6 KB · Views: 88
  • $Beach Hut.webp
    $Beach Hut.webp
    573.7 KB · Views: 94
  • $Flying Orange.webp
    $Flying Orange.webp
    141.5 KB · Views: 109
  • $Lonely Tree.webp
    $Lonely Tree.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
  • $Lonely.webp
    $Lonely.webp
    454.2 KB · Views: 97
Some really nice shots there. I really like 2 & 3. If forced to nit pick I'd like to see just a little detail in the foreground of #3.
 
#2 is just awesome and sticks out from the rest.
 
Very nice set, 3 & 4 for me, nice to live in such a beautiful place.
 
I think the thing about number 2 is the lighting, nice and soft but with great color and you still have good detail in the foreground. Just a nice tone all over. The only thing I would change about it is the pole or mast that is sticking up. I'd clone it out. But I am not an expert so take my advice with a grain of salt.
 
I think the thing about number 2 is the lighting, nice and soft but with great color and you still have good detail in the foreground. Just a nice tone all over. The only thing I would change about it is the pole or mast that is sticking up. I'd clone it out. But I am not an expert so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Ok, thanks for taking the time to give me C&C :)
 
Great colors! I wish I could say more from a technical point of view but I haven't gained that perspective enough to start talking. Nevertheless, I enjoyed your pictures, especially the colors of the sky. Good work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom