Sweet 16

milavidal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
She actually decided to do her sweet 16 a year ealier so...sweet 15 :D

Just looking for some opinions/thoughts about these..

OAAAAPC-GzATFHJxyJUYnCzQ3yeFboeQaWF.jpg

OgAAABhfNma8sBOzLGnH-gbOf05cH2AfLyw.jpg

OgAAAEbhdbKczh79yq2HtE_MAVYbBLp9DkU.jpg

OgAAAGDarqneFDCLe25u7QkuetlJllb7bQ7.jpg

OgAAAEvu3I9livWF9bivxmH4qfVJ_iAWUHL.jpg

OgAAAFqsuxf26ka2IIuIq_NjGSwc5kvtV3l.jpg

OgAAAGWdIk-34dKT5bMkaU13SPHkXw6m2oX.jpg

OgAAAH18SvCTO2bs6XSE41qcwn-jipsAr6J.jpg

OgAAAHYcmeqn1bGNwf-MwVDyGHBSJJm0hZz.jpg

OgAAAILQoSZN_kK2dWXMrzked_SzsM5_NzF.jpg

OgAAAIdPEct5d2Fha387HWCXjtOLcBAeX_W.jpg

OgAAAJC5VfW0FWLySYRmT2goHro2fg6iWJY.jpg

Last edited:
I like #1, nice colours, good composition.
#2 is a good idea, but that thing in front of her left eye is distracting. Maybe moving in a bit closer to remove some of the clutter in front of her (some, not all) and the dead space over her.
#3 is a fun pose, but on my monitor, it looks like the white of her dress is blown out
#5 is a great shot, probably my fave of the set
#6 is a fun pic as well, but you cut off some feet and some of the person in the blue on the right
#7 great shot again. I would of liked to have her whole dress in the picture and again, the whites on my monitor in her dress seem blown out

Compositions are great, your point of view captures the essence of the sweet 15, although the photo i feel captures the essence of a sweet 15 is the image of the girl and her friends either dancing or skipping around? Shows the playfullness of a young 15 year old i feel. Also maybe its just that I'm on an uncalibrated monitor at the moment, but the white tones seem to be blown out in all the pictures. That would really be my only criticism. Looks great though other than that minor thing.

I'm not sure if it was intentional, but the dress is blown out in most shots. I'd like to see a little detail there.

just a cultural note here: in mexico it is very common for a girls fifteenth birthday to be celebrated famously. from the looks of the subjects i would guess this is a family with hispanic heritage. so a big party for a girls 15th is not surprising.

cheers
jerry

She looks Hispanic... that would make this a "quinceanera"...

When they do it at 15 it's a Quinceañera. That's the age hispanics think the girl becomes a woman.

Great shots though.

I would tend to agree. The whites all seem to be blown out and no detail in the dress. Distracts from the rest of the pictures.

WHERE ARE ALL THE BOYS???? :O

the grain was added

Most reactions

Back