What's new

Sweet dreams, Good night

JDBB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
A couple of night shots for ya'll. Feel free to C&C.
2758530995_65dccd7ab5_b.jpg


2759329354_4404b85d87_b.jpg


2758457215_11c2573f26_b.jpg
 
Very nice! I really like #1, #2 is absolutely excellent (Can you share the process on that one?) and #3 is nice, but pales in comparison.
 
I LOVE the use of zoom burst (I think) with the colors in #2. Awesome image.
 
Number 2 for the absolute win! :)
 
Thank you so much for these comments guys! Love the fact that my pictures are well appreciated =)
Number 2, tirediron, is actually a multi-colored-semi-transparent wall. I meddeled with the levels, contrast and curves and then applied an action from "Nagel Series 2" called "Light Rays" which gave that explosion-like look. :)
 
#2 is fantastic, on the cutting edge for sure, something different.
 
Great work, I love the way light looks on your photos. But #2... totally insane, it's a masterpiece ;)
 
I dont kow about a "masterpiece" but i'll take the compliment ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom