Sweet Dreams

Holy Cow ... anyone heard from JonMikal lately?!?! :confused: :meh: :lol:

That's a cool shot, Mistress! The grain and tones make it!

Love how you got a spot of blood on the tub ... and the little puddle on the floor ... awesome!

**JonMikal ... if you need help ...**​

way hay!.... this is the darkest i'v seen from you linda (and you seemed like such a sweet person!).... i love it....the tone is great, the amount of blood is just right...(no need for overkill)... it works great for me.... is that jm??? well done on this one :thumbup: +rep

thanks guys! no, jonmikal was actually not at home when I did this. the kids thought it was funny - especially when i almost broke my neck in the bathtub. A little advice: make sure you wipe up all the water off the bottom of the tub before attempting this! :er: what you see is an actual unconscious linda! j/k :mrgreen: :crazy:

Another one succumbs to the dark side! This should be posted after Chiller's "Rage" shot, but you'll have to don a blond wig next time.

awesome shot.. really dark idea :) is that a chicken's blood? :mrgreen:

Calliope said:
thanks guys! no, jonmikal was actually not at home ...

ya'll got a root cellar there?!?

Seriously ... anyone heard from JM today?!?!

:mrgreen:

Killer shot Linda.:D Love the tones, and the blood on the floor. I agree with Angel. The pic is more effective with just this small ammount of blood. Too much blood and gore would ruin the effect. Nicely done:thumbup: :thumbup:

...oh... ya should have just left the blood there for Jon...see what he says.

:crazy: ...

neat shot!

scoob said:
:crazy: ...

really.

i'm starting to worry about my children. :( when i came home last night, she had them dressed like Aprilraven and Anicole.

pretty cool setup Calliope. you're getting very creative :thumbup:

Calliope,

Nice shot. As you know, you and I had the same idea at the same time without knowigg it :) I like your pic (and I'm relieved to see that it's a little different than my idea).

Thanks for sharing.

JonMikal said:
really.

i'm starting to worry about my children. :( when i came home last night, she had them dressed like Aprilraven and Anicole.

pretty cool setup Calliope. you're getting very creative :thumbup:

Oh Cool! Ya'll got the outfits we sent! :lol:

Li'l John had a 44oz sweet tea from Sonic, didn't he?!? :heart:

I love it!!!!
I did I even have to tell you that? :D

Lots of things I like about it. The small amount of blood does the trick. And I thinks it's great that you can see part of your head :thumbup: I see lots of these with just the arm...and this works better. And the treatment is great too. It wouldn't be the same without the gritty feel you've added.

+rep

Most reactions

Back