Sweet like Candy

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More with Trà Mi from yesterday. She only lives down the street from me and is very willing to be my muse lately.
These a bit more fashion than I'm accustomed to shooting but I obliged her :D

_POR9274-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

_POR9299-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Both of these are real nice Trever. I really can't find anything wrong with either but that's the way it's been with you lately. Someone will complain about the focus on #2 but not me.
By the way I like candy.... :)

Lovely stuff. Thanks for sharing.

I have only one suggestion for #1 (which is otherwise an excellent shot). That dress sags a bit on her abdomen making her look about 3 months pregnant--like she's got a baby bump. Put a clamp or some tape in the back to tighten it just a little. Or slightly alter the pose so her hips are oriented a bit to the side and her upper half is twisting towards the camera.

On #2, I personally find the gold tip to the heels a little distracting but that's not you or your picture setup but the model's ensemble. One of the nice touches about that second shot is how the black from the skirt, top, shoes and the bench all works with each other.

I hate shiny outfits for this very reason. She's far from chubby but that's how the light reflecting makes her appear and my CS skills, well not that good. Honest I had no idea what she was bringing and you know me, only camera in hand. ;)

I'd love to know your approach to lighting these. It all looks so even and "perfect" to me.

No real secret. It's all natural. No mods. I just place my subjects in an fairly evenly lit frame. Thank you!

The push/pucker tool is great for spots like that. But I think she looks fab [emoji175]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The push/pucker tool is great for spots like that. But I think she looks fab [emoji175]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did attempt it, it just looked wrong each time I tried. My CS skills really lack

#1 Is good but I hate her dress! But that's not your fault! :)

#2 Is wonderful in every way!!!!

Really like number 2.

On number 1, a bit silly I know but her reflection was the first thing that caught my eye and it's distracting.

Great job though! Can't believe you achieved these with no additional lighting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back