Sweet Little 3 Year Old

That kid's 3?!?! You should get them to sign the contract NOW making you her official portfolio photographer, because she's gonna be quite the model, or actress, or something along those lines!
Beautiful shots, great colors!
Only tiny negative I'd mention is that I wish her boot hadn't been cut off in #3.

That kid's 3?!?! You should get them to sign the contract NOW making you her official portfolio photographer, because she's gonna be quite the model, or actress, or something along those lines!
Beautiful shots, great colors!
Only tiny negative I'd mention is that I wish her boot hadn't been cut off in #3.

Sadly, I may be the queen of toe cropping! I always kick myself afterwards!! I actually have done this sweet girl's photos for almost the last 3 years! The mom is all about something and somewhere different! Their Christmas card pics were done on the ski lift/resort. It was 10 degrees, we got about 10 shots and had to make them work! Maybe I'll get them posted here today!

Was her mom standing behind you trying to get her attention? I noticed about half of them she is almost looking at the camera. Not being negative, just wondering. I understand the difficulties that children give for portraits.#6 is my favorite of the set.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back