What's new

Sweet Music

|)\/8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
335
Reaction score
1
Location
Duluth, Ga.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_35455_.jpg
 
Makes me wish I could hear the sound!

I really like how there is absolutely nothing but white behind her. Her face shows so nicely how she's totally focussed on what she is doing. And she is pretty and her skin perfect. The splash of red of her blouse adds the one colour ... very nice. I like this one!
 
Beautifully captured. I just love the thoughtful look she has. Well done. !!
 
Thanks for the comments.

Chiller, I did not know you were allowed outside of the Dark Side forum, ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom