Swimsuit Re-Edit. 5 years later.

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
n/a

Last edited:
I like the one on the right, the re-edit......

I prefer the original, the second to me looks like it's been heavily edited and has lost the natural look in the skin tones.

I agree the re-edit looks over edited. Ultimately, still not planning to use this image, just a fun challenge to revisit old photos.

Does anyone else have photos they've re-edited with drastic results?

Last edited:
I don’t want to comment on the image, but I echo the idea of going back to old images and
A , seeing if editing skill has improved to the point where you can save an old bin image
B, looking at old images and learning from them
You said that you know things now that you din not then, that’s a good thing. You can apply the new skills
I have images that I look at and think of how I would have done different now, and these are images that at the time were the peak of my skills

I much prefer the skin tone of the original.

I think it is always worth going back to Old images. Post-processing software has become much better over the last 10 years. Some of my early digital images from 2001-2010 look much better when processed with newer software, which allows much easier editing. I do not find this particular image all "that much better "in its new form, but I do think it has a lot more "snap". I think the very slight crop that you have given it is better than the original framing.

n/a

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back