What's new

Swing.. C&C

rwilliams

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
16
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$IMG_3181.webp

I know it could definitely be clearer and I failed getting the focus on the right point.. but other than that, any other comments?
 
I'd crop this so the girl fills the majority of the frame, lighten her face, and try to make the sky bluer.
 
It's a good action shot but I'd try to work on darkening the blown out BG especially beneath the girl.
 
I do not like the darkening of the sky at the top of the frame. The darkening looks a bit contrived. I think I would leave it full-frame, as shown, but go the opposite way: go for a very LIGHT, bright,dreamy, ethereal effect on this shot. ALmost a soft-focus, fog, or dream/diffusion filter look. If it's not all that clear, and maybe has some missed focus, then why fight that? Why not go in "the other direction?"
 
Wasn't sure if the focus of the image was the girl, or the watermark.

That being said, she does need more light on her face. The building in the background is brighter than the subject and is drawing my eye there and to the watermark. I wonder what a graduated filter would look like, starting from the bottom instead of the traditional orientation from the top?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom