Sydney Hot Babes Street Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^ that. Oh, and what does she think about you posting that snapshot all over the Internetz on a Sydney Hot Babes" thread
iconhammer.gif

If I was her, I'd feel damn good.

Thank you for the advice Kundalini, business cards is a good idea.

.practice on trees, graveyards, cars, motorcycle, bikes, birds, dogs and everything esle you see. :)
you are one boring person aren't you? I still prefer photograph hot babes, and picking up few numbers along the way.
Mate, you've blown it. That's why they called the cops. That's why they thought you were being creepy. Because you were! You weren't out to get skilled at street photography. You were out for the pickup. Don't need a photography forum for that.

.practice on trees, graveyards, cars, motorcycle, bikes, birds, dogs and everything esle you see. :)
you are one boring person aren't you? I still prefer photograph hot babes, and picking up few numbers along the way.
Mate, you've blown it. That's why they called the cops. That's why they thought you were being creepy. Because you were! You weren't out to get skilled at street photography. You were out for the pickup. Don't need a photography forum for that.

iconhammer.gif

I would suggest you need to learn photography before trying to shoot people that obviously don't want to be shot! It is people like you that turn people off of having their photos taken.. because you have no respect for them.

I can't get past the fact that someone called the cops on you...and you seem surprised about that :lol: :thumbdown:

be more specific please? What is wrong with this picture apart from her expression.
It has a certain artistic statement to it. A sort of modernist feeling. It's like, "Hey,pervy guy with your camera at the mall, get the eff away from me,you creep!" The world needs photos like that.

This guy should hook up with Schwettylens and be a collective "creep" together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back