What's new

Symmetry

Demers18

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
265
Location
Sudbury
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While on my trip I realized I needed to include less in my photos and set a goal to simplify.

Here is Symmetry. CC Definitely welcome.

6965835927_48cfebbf78_b.jpg
[/URL] _MG_3190-2 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Last edited:
I like the shot. I might cut a little off the top to make it symmetric.
 
mishele said:
I like the shot. I might cut a little off the top to make it symmetric.

I just realized I didn't load the right one lol. I will fix it
 
Fixed ;)

Thanks for the heads up Mishele
 
Interesting concept. It looks like you achieved your goal! Sometimes the simple images are best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom