What's new

Synchronicity (my first photo sale on canvas!)

Wildlife_Nut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
36
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took so many pictures of the sandhill cranes at Jasper Pulaski. Someone liked this one so much that they wanted it printed on canvas in 27" x 50". My very first photo sale!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20191218_091515_324.webp
    IMG_20191218_091515_324.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 168
I took so many pictures of the sandhill cranes at Jasper Pulaski. Someone liked this one so much that they wanted it printed on canvas in 27" x 50". My very first photo sale!

I hope (a canvas) without your watermark :1219:
Well done, nice photo!
 
Yes, GK, without my watermark :)
 
Thank you, PJM!
 
A few years ago friends of mine printed two of my shots (of bluebirds in the yard) on canvas, I thought they came out very nicely.
Congrats.
 
I've never printed on canvas before. I'll be curious to see how this turns out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom