Synchronized Swinging

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
9129781246_96ebbc26de_c.jpg

Your son gets high.

I thought of something totally different when I read the title lol. Cool photo.

All of the important stuff is in the top half and there's nothing of any note in the bottom to anchor it.

I gotta say, I think that works here. Cropping anything off the bottom makes it too tight and changes the image for the worse imo.

I gotta say, I think that works here. Cropping anything off the bottom makes it too tight and changes the image for the worse imo.

I can understand both points of view. But I wouldn't crop the bottom on this one. I feel it gives the viewer a better feeling of height. But I do wish I stepped back a few steps to allow more space on the top for some balance.

I didn't think that cropping the bottom would help.
I think that if more of the swing, particularly the other leg, were shown, then the impression of swinging up away from an earth-bound object would be stronger.

I didn't think that cropping the bottom would help.
I think that if more of the swing, particularly the other leg, were shown, then the impression of swinging up away from an earth-bound object would be stronger.

OIC. There is more in the original but those areas had other people and distracting elements :'(

Most reactions

Back