T2i vs 1Ds Mk II

Thats a huge leap.... If you do make the purchase, be sure to learn your new camera inside and out. Chances are you'll look like a fool if another photographer starts a friendly conversation with you because he/she sees you with a pro-line camera and you don't know a thing about it. Good luck in whatever you choose to do!..

The shutter count is supposedly 58,587. Is that too high? For some reason I have 100,00 in my mind as being what you can expect to get to without problems, is that correct?

I would definitely spend time playing with it and trying to become proficient with it. It can't be that much different, can it?

I think the 1Ds MK II is rated for 150 or 200k...

Are you 100% sure its a 1Ds mkII and not a 1D mkII? That doesnt sound like a deal, it kind of sounds like a scam. If its to good to be true it usually is

I have a t2i as well and I just got a 5Dc but I wouldnt sell my t2i for it. You lose video and a bunch of other modern features.

It is a 1Ds. We have a camcorder so video is not a big deal to me. I don't think I've ever used it on the T2i.

I'd drop $800 for a 1Ds II in a heartbeat. I assume that you're either mistaken or being scammed, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

1Ds II is aver $1700. Scam.

Have you seen it in person? Have you held it? If you've held it and checked it out and taken some snapshots with it and it works. Buy it. Otherwise, avoid avoid avoid.

She just told me the person that contacted her before me bought it. :grumpy:

Most reactions

Back